weka trees output interpretation

Eva Karina Oliveira
Hi,

I'm using weka trees for multiclass classification for imbalanced data.
And I'm having some troubles in understand the weka output. I tried to find info online but I didn't find all the answers...
So, for J48 in this link https://waikato.github.io/weka-wiki/not_so_faq/j48_numbers/ I found the interpretation of those number in parenthesis in the output. There's a place where I can find the interpretation for other tree algorithms? For example, the HoeffdingTree just have one number in parentheses, what those this number means? Ex: "COD_TARIFARIO = -6637: 3 (18,327)".
And for other algorithms, where I can find that kind of information?

Thanks in advance,
Eva