weka RandomForest in JAVA: classes distribution (m_classDistribution)

weka RandomForest in JAVA: classes distribution (m_classDistribution)

Yuri
I am trying to collect recursively the statistics from the weka random_forest
model, like
attribute_name, m_splitPoint and m_classDistribution for numeric attributes.
For some
reason, in some nodes, m_classDistribution is null (can't extract classes)
and in the
leaves of these nodes m_classDistribution is not null, and I can extract all
the info from
there.
The question is why classes are not presented in all nodes?

Java code:
```
StatisticTrees.java contains the list of NodeStatistics

protected void generateStatisticTree(StatisticTrees tree, int level) {
if (m_Attribute == -1) {
// leaf info
m_classDistribution is not null here
} else {
String name = m_Info.attribute(m_Attribute).name(),
double splitPoint = m_SplitPoint;
NodeStatistics nodeStatistics = new NodeStatistics(name, splitPoint);

//For some nodes this is null
if (m_ClassDistribution != null) {
nodeStatistics.setClassesDistribution(m_ClassDistribution);
}
tree.add(nodeStatistics)

//left
m_Successors[0].generateStatisticTree(tree, level + 1);
//right
m_Successors[1].generateStatisticTree(tree, level + 1);
}
}
```