use of weka for CLONAL SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM

use of weka for CLONAL SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM

mekdtef660
 Dear Weka team,

 I am a student at the Silesian University of technology in the Data
 Science department, I was working my thesis in Artificial immune system
 and I was thinking to use weka to classify medical data using CLONAL
 SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM. I just went to know if it is
 possible to use weka for CLONAL SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM and
 if it is possible which document should I read or tutorial I should
 take.

 Please give me a hint.

 Regards,
 Mekdes

Re: use of weka for CLONAL SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM

Peter Reutemann
>  I am a student at the Silesian University of technology in the Data
>  Science department, I was working my thesis in Artificial immune system
>  and I was thinking to use weka to classify medical data using CLONAL
>  SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM. I just went to know if it is
>  possible to use weka for CLONAL SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM and
>  if it is possible which document should I read or tutorial I should
>  take.

A few years ago, I turned the defunct wekaclassalgos project on
sourceforge.net into an unofficial Weka package to keep alive:
https://github.com/fracpete/wekaclassalgos

CLONALG is apparently part of it (if that's the same algorithm that
you are referring to).

Please note, that I never used the algorithms in this package myself,
I merely repackaged the code.