use of weka for CLONAL SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM

use of weka for CLONAL SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM

mekdtef660

 Dear Weka team,

 I am a student at the Silesian University of technology in the Data
 Science department, I was working my thesis in Artificial immune system
 and I was thinking to use weka to classify medical data using CLONAL
 SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM. I just went to know if it is
 possible to use weka for CLONAL SELECTION CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM and
 if it is possible which document should I read or tutorial I should
 take.

 Please give me a hint.

 Regards,
 Mekdes