usage of CSVLoader

tkqb

Hi, everyone:

    I notice in https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/Order-of-Nominal-Values-in-ClassIndex-In-Arff-File-td42010.html that EIbe said "in the CSVLoader in WEKA, you can specify nominal attribute types explicitly as parameters and specify the order of the values you want".

   But I do not find the api of the CSVLoader to specify the order。Could anyone give me any suggestion?

   Any help will be greatly appreciated Thank you.

Regards,
tkqb

Re: usage of CSVLoader

Peter Reutemann
>     I notice in https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/Order-of-Nominal-Values-in-ClassIndex-In-Arff-File-td42010.html that EIbe said "in the CSVLoader in WEKA, you can specify nominal attribute types explicitly as parameters and specify the order of the values you want".
>
>    But I do not find the api of the CSVLoader to specify the order。Could anyone give me any suggestion?

I presume Eibe was referring to the -N/-L parameters
(setNominalAttributes/setNominalLabelSpecs):
https://weka.sourceforge.io/doc.dev/weka/core/converters/CSVLoader.html

Re: usage of CSVLoader

tkqb
yes, exactly!

here is an example: options=['-N','last','-L','5:1,0,2,4,3']. '5' is the
index of class attribute, '1,0,2,4,3' is the attribute label *with the order
you want.*

Thanks so much, Peter.