same training sample and different training sample in Weka

same training sample and different training sample in Weka

asadbtk
Hi Peter and Eibe

I was reading an article which mentioned that ' we performed experiments with the same training sample of a dataset and then repeated the experiment with a different training sample of the same dataset' using Weka.

My question is if we use the whole dataset and use 10 fold CV, it is data from the same training sample but what does it mean of using a different training sample from the same dataset?

Best regards

Re: same training sample and different training sample in Weka

Peter Reutemann-3
You should contact the authors of the article for clarification.

Cheers, Peter