"Problem evaluating classifier: null" when reaching fold 4 on LinearRegression

"Problem evaluating classifier: null" when reaching fold 4 on LinearRegression

BorjaZanael1
Hello,

I was executing LinearRegression on my dataset, which has no empty values
(I've seen some post with similar problem but with empty values), and it
gives me this "Problem evaluating classifier: null" when I use cross
validation, and always crashes when reaching 4th fold.

On the other hand, i try it with Percentaje split and it goes smooth.

Could somebody help me?

Thanks in advance