problem importing your datasets

Bard1972
Hi

I cant sign up to you list it gives a internal server error: “The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.”

I am having a lot of trouble importing the example datasets into WEKA on my Macbook. I have downloaded both Java 8 Update 251 and jdk-14.0.1_osx-x64_bin (Java SE Development Kit 14) but it still does not import your examples?

https://github.com/automl/autoweka/issues/48#issuecomment-635468080

Any help would be much appreciated as i am getting nowhere fast using WEKA (compared to RapidMiner).

Thanks
Bard

Re: problem importing your datasets

Peter Reutemann
> I cant sign up to you list it gives a internal server error: “The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.”

That's odd. Can you please document you exact steps (with screenshots)
when trying to subscribe?

> I am having a lot of trouble importing the example datasets into WEKA on my Macbook. I have downloaded both Java 8 Update 251 and jdk-14.0.1_osx-x64_bin (Java SE Development Kit 14) but it still does not import your examples?
>
> https://github.com/automl/autoweka/issues/48#issuecomment-635468080
>
> Any help would be much appreciated as i am getting nowhere fast using WEKA (compared to RapidMiner).

Once again, please describe the exact steps (with screenshots) when
you are trying to load your data.
What application are you using: Explorer? KnowledgeFlow? ArffViewer?
Experimenter?
What is the file format of your data? Are you trying to load ARFF or CSV files?