multi-class and Voted perceptron

Sophia Grace

Hi,

I need to classify and 10-class dataset  using Voted perceptron which is a 2-class classification algorithm.  So, in order to actuallly do this .. i have to to the process 10  times each time for one class. I am talking about the optdigits dataset which is 10-class.

For example, first time i need to classify digit 0  and not-zero. second time digit one  and not-one.  and finally consolidate all results.

Is there any way I can i can do this WEKA?

-Thanks a lot

Sophie

Re: multi-class and Voted perceptron

Eibe Frank
You can use the MultiClassClassifier in the meta package for this.