how can I choose one of the performance measures to compare between algorithms? and depend on what?

how can I choose one of the performance measures to compare between algorithms? and depend on what?

eman.a.y

Thus, several performance measures depend on the confusion matrix of any model

Accuracy

Recall

Precision

FP rate

F-Measure

This is my question:

when to use which one? and depend on what?

How to interpret them?

Is it only for classification model? If yes what about the regression model and cluster?

Thank you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10