error message

etracon
Dear,

How do I solve the problem of running an experiment in WEKA?

When I started an experiment with my files, I got, always,
the same error message:
14:28:01: Started
14:28:01: Class attribute is not nominal!
14:28:01: Interupted
14:28:01: There was 1 error

Status
Not running

Which means an error message: "Class attribute is not nominal!"?
How can I change and make that class atribute is nominal?

Kind regarda,
Željko Vujović

P.S. Files for my experiment in WEKA are in the attachment.
Base file downloaded from:
https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Hepatitis+C+Virus+%28HCV%29+for+Egyptian+patients

HCV-Egy-Data.arff (3K) Download Attachment
HCV-Egy-Data-normalize.arff (3K) Download Attachment
HCV-Egy-Data-standardize.arff (3K) Download Attachment
HCV-Egy-Data-missing.arff (3K) Download Attachment

Re: error message

Eibe Frank
The default mode of the Experimenter is classification, where the last attribute in the data, which is treated as the class attribute, must be nominal.

Your data looks like data that has been generated by the Experimenter through an experiment run: the results obtained by evaluating some learning algorithms on a collection of datasets. You need to go to the Results tab in the Experimenter and open that data there.

EIbe