ensemble of filters

Abdrahman0x
Hi,

Is there any ensemble of filters rather than multifilter. The only ones
found are ensemble for classifiers such as AdaBoost, Bagging and Stacking.
Is there any for filter methods?

Thanks,
AR

Re: ensemble of filters

Abdrahman0x
Thank you Eibe,

What I am looking for is ensemble of selection filters not classifiers. How
can I group a set of selection filter algorithms such as GainRation, Genetic
Search, and CFS for example all togother before using or passing the reduced
set to be evaluated by a classifier. How such thing can be implemented in
Weka?

Thank you
AR