classification with WEKA

miray guler
Hi,
I am trying to classify two groups.  I want to use  8 features for test test  and 6 selected features for train test (I select the features with spss not with weka attribute selection ) . And ı want to use cross validation for classifiying. Is that possible? Or ı have to use other test opinions such as; percentage split, supplied test set etc. If you help me i will be very happy.
Thanks in advance

Fwd: classification with WEKA

miray guler