autoweka problem stable win 8 new java new python all 64 bit and plugin manager to get autoweka and a data set from autoweka german credit

autoweka problem stable win 8 new java new python all 64 bit and plugin manager to get autoweka and a data set from autoweka german credit

Joshua Wojnas
autoweka problem stable win 8 new java new python all 64 bit and plugin manager to get autoweka and a data set from autoweka german credit

 17:18:02: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error marshalling XML response

Re: autoweka problem stable win 8 new java new python all 64 bit and plugin manager to get autoweka and a data set from autoweka german credit

Eibe Frank-3
The standard Java 11 distributions no longer contain some Java EE packages required by packages such as Auto-WEKA. The new WEKA 3.8.4 and 3.9.4 releases include these packages.  Try those ones.

On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 at 2:36 PM, Joshua Wojnas <[hidden email]> wrote:
autoweka problem stable win 8 new java new python all 64 bit and plugin manager to get autoweka and a data set from autoweka german credit

 17:18:02: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error marshalling XML response

Re: autoweka problem stable win 8 new java new python all 64 bit and plugin manager to get autoweka and a data set from autoweka german credit

Eibe Frank
Sorry, we made new .4 releases a couple of weeks ago, and I mistakenly thought they fixed the problem with Java 11 and Auto-WEKA. That is not actually the case.

What you could do is install Java 8 on your system and run WEKA with it. Assuming the Java 8 command is in your PATH, you can open a console window and run

java -jar “C:\Program Files\Weka-3-8-4\weka.jar”

On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 11:31 AM, Joshua Wojnas <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think 3.8.4 is the normal windows download I have gotten maby you mean the snapshots? Should I get jdk or Java ee.?

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, 8:44 PM Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
The standard Java 11 distributions no longer contain some Java EE packages required by packages such as Auto-WEKA. The new WEKA 3.8.4 and 3.9.4 releases include these packages.  Try those ones.

On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 at 2:36 PM, Joshua Wojnas <[hidden email]> wrote:
autoweka problem stable win 8 new java new python all 64 bit and plugin manager to get autoweka and a data set from autoweka german credit

 17:18:02: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error marshalling XML response

Re: autoweka problem stable win 8 new java new python all 64 bit and plugin manager to get autoweka and a data set from autoweka german credit

Eibe Frank
That's good to hear. Probably because you double-clicked the weka.jar file to run WEKA, have a pre-11 version of Java on your system, and this version was used to run the .jar file.

I remember now why Auto-WEKA doesn't work with Java 11. Unfortunately, the Auto-WEKA package actually includes it's on (older) version of WEKA (as absurd as that may sound!). This older version doesn't have .
the necessary Java EE classes.