*.arff to *.csv format files in a batch mode

*.arff to *.csv format files in a batch mode

sjtu
Hi

I generated about 1000 *.arff files in WEKA.
Now I need to convert these *.arff files to *.csv files.
Can anyone help me with the way to do it in a batch mode?

Thanks,
Shu-Ju

Re: *.arff to *.csv format files in a batch mode

Peter Reutemann
> I generated about 1000 *.arff files in WEKA.
> Now I need to convert these *.arff files to *.csv files.
> Can anyone help me with the way to do it in a batch mode?

Attached is a Groovy script which converts all .arff files in a
directory to .csv files in another directory (just adapt the
directories).
Requires the "kfGroovy" script to be installed. You can run this
script from the "Groovy console" (from the "Tools" menu of the
GUIChooser).

convert_arff_to_csv.groovy (622 bytes) Download Attachment