a nominal attribute can not have duplicate labels

a nominal attribute can not have duplicate labels

TSquare
<https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7029/forum1.jpg>
<https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7029/forum2.jpg>
Hi. I was trying to compute my data on weka and when I try to insert arff
data, the weka displays the message in the attached image i.e. a nominal
attribute can not have duplicate labels. I have also attached my arff file.
Please help me.

Re: a nominal attribute can not have duplicate labels

Try enclosing names that include whitespace in double quotes, e.g., use

  "water supply"

instead of

  water supply

.