WordsFromFile - Invalid stream header: 300A310A

WordsFromFile - Invalid stream header: 300A310A

pacu
Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to use the stringToWordVector filter. I need to set some stopwords (for Spanish). But When I try to I get this.

My file is UTF-8 encoded and responds to the requested format: one word per line.

I'm running weka-3-9-3 on Mac OS X Mojave.
Unfortunately,  there's no stacktrace on my terminal that could give me any leads.
Any Ideas?
Thanks!
See below, a screenshot of the error itself
image.png
--
Lic. Francisco Gindre
Software Developer

Re: WordsFromFile - Invalid stream header: 300A310A

Eibe Frank-3
The error indicates that WEKA is trying to read the words.txt file as a serialised Java object, not a text file. See also

Are you using FixedDictionaryStringToWordVector? It has a Boolean parameter that specifies whether the file is "binary" or a text file. Make sure that is set to "false".