[WekaPackageManager] Skipping package distributedWekaBase because it is not compatible with Weka 3.9.5

[WekaPackageManager] Skipping package distributedWekaBase because it is not compatible with Weka 3.9.5

rparada
I'm trying to execute Weka on Jupyter Python following the steps of this
site:
https://github.com/MuneebAhmedQureshi/Using-Weka-and-Python-for-Data-Mining-Jupyter-Notebook

Although all packages are installed properly, by running the command
jvm.start(packages=True) I get multiple messages like this
[WekaPackageManager] Skipping package distributedWekaBase because it is not
compatible with Weka 3.9.5. That avoids to load the required package.

The problem here is that I'm using Weka 3.8.5. not 3.9.5. Did you met this
issue too?

Re: [WekaPackageManager] Skipping package distributedWekaBase because it is not compatible with Weka 3.9.5

Peter Reutemann
> I'm trying to execute Weka on Jupyter Python following the steps of this
> site:
> https://github.com/MuneebAhmedQureshi/Using-Weka-and-Python-for-Data-Mining-Jupyter-Notebook
>
> Although all packages are installed properly, by running the command
> jvm.start(packages=True) I get multiple messages like this
> [WekaPackageManager] Skipping package distributedWekaBase because it is not
> compatible with Weka 3.9.5. That avoids to load the required package.
>
> The problem here is that I'm using Weka 3.8.5. not 3.9.5. Did you met this
> issue too?

python-weka-wrapper comes with 3.9.5 included and doesn't use external
Weka installations:
https://github.com/fracpete/python-weka-wrapper3