Weka tools from Prof Song lab

asadbtk
Hello Eibe,

In [1], there are tools (i.e feature selection etc) developed by Prof Song research lab and says it is available for Weka. But when I try to import it in Weka via Package Manager, it gives me the error message and unable to use it. Do you have any idea if these are available for Weka and if yes, how to include it inside Weka?

Re: Weka tools from Prof Song lab

I only looked at the first algorithm on that page, FAST, and it does not look like it is being distributed as a WEKA package. Based on the README at

  http://gr.xjtu.edu.cn/c/document_library/get_file?folderId=1851177&name=DLFE-36278.pdf

it appears that FAST.jar is actually an entirely self-contained WEKA distribution that includes FAST.