Weka predicted output to excel file

asadbtk
Hi

I want some statistical test on the absolute residual (actual value vs predicted value) of the two models, and for that I need all the individual values in excel sheet. How can I copy/import the output from Weka to excel?

Thanks

Re: Weka predicted output to excel file

Peter Reutemann-3
On August 25, 2019 3:53:49 AM GMT+10:00, javed khan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi
>
>I want some statistical test on the absolute residual (actual value vs
>predicted value) of the two models, and for that I need all the
>individual
>values in excel sheet. How can I copy/import the output from Weka to
>excel?
>
>Thanks

Presuming that you're using the Explorer... Simply define an output class under the "More options" button. Eg, select the CSV scheme and select an output file. The generated file you can then load in a spreadsheet application for further processing.

Re: Weka predicted output to excel file

asadbtk
Thanks a lot Peter.