Weka libs should be updated

CelestinoXP
Inside Weka (3.9) "lib" folder we have Readme file with version of lib files.

I think have 3 files (maybe) should be updated... or maybe no (opinions?). Anyway these files are newer versions...

These files are:
- junit.jar
  Version:  3.8.2

- java-cup.jar
  Version:  java-cup-src-11b-20150326

- JFlex.jar
  Version:  1.6.0

Re: Weka libs should be updated

Peter Reutemann
> Inside Weka (3.9) "lib" folder we have Readme file with version of lib files.
>
> I think have 3 files (maybe) should be updated... or maybe no (opinions?). Anyway these files are newer versions...
>
> These files are:
>
> - junit.jar
>   Version:  3.8.2

Only used for executing the tests and has no impact on running Weka as
an application.

> - java-cup.jar
>   Version:  java-cup-src-11b-20150326
>
> - JFlex.jar
>   Version:  1.6.0

These two are used for generating parsers for custom expression
languages as used by the AddExpression SubsetByExpression filters.
Unless there is a bug in the generators (or in the generated parsers),
there is no real need for updating them.
Always tricky to update these, as you never know whether you might
break things with the upgrade. ;-)