Weka Warning

Milan Cugurovic

Hi,

I'm Milan, and I am new to Weka and therefore I have one short question for you.

When train to build and run my Weka model (from the Java API) without the mtj dependency, I get the following error:

WARNING: core mtj jar files are not available as resources to this classloader (sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@18b4aac2)

My question is whether prior warning and non-inclusion of the mentioned library affects the correctness of code execution or only its performance?
If it affects performance, how much?

Thanks in advance,
Milan