Weka Packages - Ramanujan package

CelestinoXP
Hi,
I recently found on the internet some sites that talk about Ramanujan, the mathematician who may have the capacity to revolutionize all mathematics, they say.

I would like to know if anyone knows of any weka packages that are to be found in Ramanjuan.

Otherwise, I would like to launch a challenge to the weka programmers: is it possible to make any weka packages that are inspired by Ramanujan's mathematics?

I would like readers to discuss this matter.

Thanks,
Celestino Laranjeira.

Re: Weka Packages - Ramanujan package

mcbenly
Silly to ask - but what Ramanujan package will do in Weka?