Weka 3.9.2 Language Support Problem

Mohsen Khoshnood
Hello everyone

I want to use the Weka software (version 3.9.2) for mining some data that is provided in excel format and Persian (Farsi) language.
The problem is that when I save the data in CSV format, either Macintosh or MS-DOS, the Weka software is unable to open the file and I encounter errors which I've attached the screenshots of.
Furthermore, even if I could make Weka to open the file by some trick, the nominal data is shown in unreadable writings (as if the software can't support the language or it's fonts).
 Does anyone else have the same problem? Were you able to address it?

Thanks in advance

Weka CSV Persian.jpg (174K) Download Attachment

Re: Weka 3.9.2 Language Support Problem

佐藤 広行

Hello

1.     Do you change fileEncoding in RunWeka.ini from cp1252 to utf-8?

2.     Is the CSV file utf-8 file format?

Hiro