Weka 3.8.3 Experimenter output Percent_correct/Percent_incorrect

Weka 3.8.3 Experimenter output Percent_correct/Percent_incorrect

sjtu
Hi Weka users and machine learning experts,

I used the Experimenter panel to output my ML detail results in CSV format.
I noticed that the Percent_correct/Percent_incorrect items in the M/N columns printed something like the following:

2.02E+07/66

Should the sum of these two output equal to 100 or 1.0?
Am I missing something?

Warm regards,
Shu-Ju

Re: Weka 3.8.3 Experimenter output Percent_correct/Percent_incorrect

Peter Reutemann
> I used the Experimenter panel to output my ML detail results in CSV format.
> I noticed that the Percent_correct/Percent_incorrect items in the M/N columns printed something like the following:
>
> 2.02E+07/66
>
> Should the sum of these two output equal to 100 or 1.0?

Columns M/N/O (Percent_correct/Percent_incorrect/Percent_unclassified)
will usually sum up to 100.
However, instance weights could change that, I believe.