WEKA and convolution procedure

Anatoliy
Is there an opportunity in WEKA to apply the convolution procedure to data
(excluding timeseriesForecasting package and Deeplearning4j) for regression
tasks?

thanks in advance

Aanatoliy

Re: WEKA and convolution procedure

Eibe Frank-3
You mean you have a pre-defined convolution, for example? No, I don't think so, unless you write a GroovyClassifier or similar that implements this kind of preprocessing (or you use Python via WekaPyScript).

It's a pity that the MathExpression filter does not permit addressing attributes relative to the current attribute. Otherwise, pre-defined convolutions could be implemented with this filter.

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 11:13 AM Anatoliy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there an opportunity in WEKA to apply the convolution procedure to data
(excluding timeseriesForecasting package and Deeplearning4j) for regression
tasks?

thanks in advance

Aanatoliy

Re: WEKA and convolution procedure

Anatoliy
Hi Eibe.

Ok, I understood it. Yes, as far as I understand you correctly, I asked
about it -

<https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7002/ice_screenshot_20191223-100833.png>

thank you very much

regards