Using K-Means and DBSCAN to detect intrusions on network

Using K-Means and DBSCAN to detect intrusions on network

Vala
Hi,
I am trying to do a hybrid technique to test stream data on the network
using K-Means and DBSCAN by weka. I am using data of more than 7000
instances and trying to divide the data into training and test data. The
problem that I can't use the experimenter because it has only classification
algorithms (No clustering algorithms). Also, if I used the explorer, how I
can enter the test data with the second algorithm after I have trained the
data with the first algorithm.
I need help, please.