Two things that need evolution

Abacap

Is it possible Weka remembers the last directory path?
Each time we select files, starting point is Weka home directory.
This is so annoying....

Another thing to eliminate is the need to open some file even if I want to use previously build model. In other way "Classify" tab is disabled.

Thanks for your understanding.

Re: Two things that need evolution

Peter Reutemann
> Is it possible Weka remembers the last directory path?
> Each time we select files, starting point is Weka home directory.
> This is so annoying....

Why don't you bookmark the directories in the file dialog (right hand
side)? Much better than just "remembering the last directory".

> Another thing to eliminate is the need to open some file even if I want to use previously build model. In other way "Classify" tab is disabled.

If you want a more powerful user interface, have a look at the Weka
Investigator that comes with ADAMS. Just download the snapshot called
"adams-ml-app-snapshot":
https://adams.cms.waikato.ac.nz/download/snapshot/

On older video introducing the Investigator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdA8OiMQ66c

Re: Two things that need evolution

Abacap

Bookmarks are even better ideas (I did not know :-)) - thank you!

I will try recomended snapshot.

Thank you very much indeed for help!

Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8:30 PM
From: "Peter Reutemann" <[hidden email]>