Trainable weka segmentation for image J error

Trainable weka segmentation for image J error

kim.osullivan
Hi,

I am getting  this error when I load trainable weka segmentation through image J "Could not initialize the GenericpropertiesCreator.This exception was produced:java.lang.illegalArguementExceptionURI has an authority component". After clicking on ok, I get a "could not insert my own cool classsifiers" message. The programme opens but will not let me change the name of classifier 1 or 2 ( but will let me add my classifiers). However the weka button on the bottom left corner where all the settings and tools are will no longer open for me to change anything.

Any ideas on how I rectify this? Have updated both java and image J. Thanks in advance.
.

Re: Trainable weka segmentation for image J error

Peter Reutemann
> I am getting  this error when I load trainable weka segmentation through image J "Could not initialize the GenericpropertiesCreator.This exception was produced:java.lang.illegalArguementExceptionURI has an authority component". After clicking on ok, I get a "could not insert my own cool classsifiers" message. The programme opens but will not let me change the name of classifier 1 or 2 ( but will let me add my classifiers). However the weka button on the bottom left corner where all the settings and tools are will no longer open for me to change anything.
>
> Any ideas on how I rectify this? Have updated both java and image J. Thanks in advance.

This is probably more of a question for the FIJI team rather than the Weka one:
https://github.com/fiji/Trainable_Segmentation

BTW A quick internet search shows that people tend to get this
exception when their classpath includes UNC paths (ie ones starting
with "\\"). Are you running FIJI from a network drive rather than from
your local machine? Or are parts of your classpath on a shared drive?
If that should be the case, try to address this first, moving things
onto your local machine.