Timeforecasting with RWeka

sebas.ruiz
Hi Weka people,

I have a question about how to use RWeka to get forecasting, i don't know
how set options for timeseriesForecastin in rWeka. I did different test in
the weka's explorer, and i don't know how get additional options.

library(RWeka)
library(RWekajars)

ts <-
make_Weka_classifier("weka/classifiers/functions/MultilayerPerceptron")
nnet <- nnet_ts(prom~.,data = data_nnet, control = Weka_control(N = 10000))

with this part I hadn't trouble.

But if I want set advanced configuration, i don't know how, for example set
periodic attributes, or Lag creation

<http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t6820/Sin_t%C3%ADtulo2.jpg>

I've tried to do this,

ts <-
make_Weka_classifier("weka/classifiers/functions/MultilayerPerceptron",
                                init = "timeseriesForecasting",
                                package =
WPM("load-package","timeseriesForecasting"))

But I didn't know how to set that options.

Cheers, and thank you.

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: Timeforecasting with RWeka

AFAIK, WEKA's time series forecasting facilities are not available in RWeka.

I think you would have to write your own R code based on rJava to use WekaForecaster, etc.

You can take a look at the Java code for WekaForecaster at

  https://svn.cms.waikato.ac.nz/svn/weka/trunk/packages/internal/timeseriesForecasting/src/main/java/weka/classifiers/timeseries/WekaForecaster.java

if you are interested.

> On 27/03/2019, at 10:27 AM, sebas.ruiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Weka people,
>
> I have a question about how to use RWeka to get forecasting, i don't know
> how set options for timeseriesForecastin in rWeka. I did different test in
> the weka's explorer, and i don't know how get additional options.
>
> library(RWeka)
> library(RWekajars)
>
> ts <-
> make_Weka_classifier("weka/classifiers/functions/MultilayerPerceptron")
> nnet <- nnet_ts(prom~.,data = data_nnet, control = Weka_control(N = 10000))
>
> with this part I hadn't trouble.
>
> But if I want set advanced configuration, i don't know how, for example set
> periodic attributes, or Lag creation
>
> <http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t6820/Sin_t%C3%ADtulo2.jpg>
>
> I've tried to do this,
>
> ts <-
> make_Weka_classifier("weka/classifiers/functions/MultilayerPerceptron",
>                                init = "timeseriesForecasting",
>                                package =
> WPM("load-package","timeseriesForecasting"))
>
> But I didn't know how to set that options.
>
> Cheers, and thank you.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: Timeforecasting with RWeka

falete
Is it there any update about this topic?