Terribly sorry for bothering everyone, I forgot to ask about the kappa in my last post

Terribly sorry for bothering everyone, I forgot to ask about the kappa in my last post

Hao Li

Terribly sorry for bothering everyone, I forgot to include this question in the last post.

Is the “kappa” value in weka classification result Cohn’s kappa coefficient by the following 2 papers?

If its none of the 2 papers, are their descriptions of the kappa the same as the one used by Weka?

Anthony J. Viera, Joanne M. Garrett,

Understanding Interobserver Agreement: The Kappa Statistic

May 2005 Family Medicine

Landis JR, Koch GG. 1977. The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.

Biometrics 33(1):159–174

Similarly, which paper is the MCC (Mathew’s correlation coefficient) from?