TF-IDF + Sentiment Features Using AffectiveTweets Package

TF-IDF + Sentiment Features Using AffectiveTweets Package

mcbenly
Hi,
Could anyone help me understand how TF-IDF is used to train classifier, with
or without affectivetweets package? Also, how can I use TF-IDF with
Sentiment Features using AffectiveTweets package?

Will really appreciate if you could attach screenshot of weka any example of
data you may have.