Survey as part of my bachelor thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of OS business software"

Survey as part of my bachelor thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of OS business software"

rezan.kedik
Hello everybody,

in the moment i am writing my bachelor thesis on the topic "Diffusion rate of open source business software".

I want to ask you (the community) , if some of you could take a time and conduct the quick survey based on the software "Weka".

Under the following link, you can start with these: https://www.umfrageonline.com/s/54e5d89

I would be very grateful, if you could take the time and conduct the survey.

Best regards
(Mrs)
Rezan Kedik