Stability of feature selection algorithms

Stability of feature selection algorithms

neha.bologna
Hi to all members

I read somewhere that feature selection algorithms are considered as stable if changes in the train sample leads to the same subset of features. In Weka explorer, how can we find if the same subset of features are selected by a feature selection algorithm (i.e. Best-First Search) when train data sample is changed? My question in simple words :

 How we can make changes in training data to observe if the subset features are same or different ?

Warm regards