Small-sample statistics and WEKA

Anatoliy
If I am not mistaken, non-parametric statistics will be used for the analysis
of "Small Samples". I am interested in the conceptual possibility of
constructing a classification model of machine learning based on 10-15
instances with 5-6 predictors using the capabilities of WEKA. The desired
class is nominal - yes / no (0/1). But, in addition to this, predictors are
a mixture of numerical and nominal data.

Regards

Anatoliy

Re: Small-sample statistics and WEKA

Peter Reutemann
> If I am not mistaken, non-parametric statistics will be used for the analysis
> of "Small Samples". I am interested in the conceptual possibility of
> constructing a classification model of machine learning based on 10-15
> instances with 5-6 predictors using the capabilities of WEKA. The desired
> class is nominal - yes / no (0/1). But, in addition to this, predictors are
> a mixture of numerical and nominal data.

Maybe this helps:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonparametric_statistics#Non-parametric_models

Re: Small-sample statistics and WEKA

Anatoliy