Selecting efficient algorithm and their steps tuning parameter

Selecting efficient algorithm and their steps tuning parameter

Marzia Ahmed
Hello,
How can I select an algorithm for a dataset in weka?
How can I do parameter tuning to analysis the result?
How can I create a machine learning algorithm for a new dataset?

Thanks

Re: Selecting efficient algorithm and their steps tuning parameter

Peter Reutemann-3
On November 27, 2019 6:06:15 PM GMT+13:00, Marzia Ahmed <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello,
>How can I select an algorithm for a dataset in weka?
>How can I do parameter tuning to analysis the result?
>How can I create a machine learning algorithm for a new dataset?
>
>Thanks
>

>--
>Sent from: https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

You should read the manual that comes with Weka.

Also, there are online courses available:
https://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/courses.html