Regarding visualization in weka

bojankikumar

Hi,
Do we have any libraries like matplotlib in weka where we can show the data or the output data in understandable visualizations to display to the user ?
Does the below class do the same thing?

It would be helpful it you can show an example code on how to use it or please redirect me to any link if it is already implemented.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Bojanki Santosh Kumar

Re: Regarding visualization in weka

bojankikumar
Could you please consider this as a gentle reminder. If some one has any idea about this please respond.
Thank you!

Re: Regarding visualization in weka

> Do we have any libraries like matplotlib in weka where we can show the data or the output data in understandable visualizations to display to the user ?
> Does the below class do the same thing?
> https://weka.sourceforge.io/doc.dev/weka/gui/visualize/VisualizePanel.html
>
> It would be helpful it you can show an example code on how to use it or please redirect me to any link if it is already implemented.

Have a look on the wiki:
https://waikato.github.io/weka-wiki/visualization_articles/

Also, if you are more familiar with Python, you could try the
python-weka-wrapper3 (pww3) library:
https://github.com/fracpete/python-weka-wrapper3

Some visualizations are discussed in the 3rd Weka MOOC:
https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/advanced-data-mining-with-weka

This MOOC covers visualizations from Java, Groovy and Python (the
latter using pww3).