RST and MODLEM in Weka

palomita
Hi, I am new, I was said by my professor to use Weka for finding some reducts
in json files that I had to parse and form csv files. File is read by Weka,
but the MODLEM RST algorithm doesn't show up as available, only certain
ones. Does MODLEM have any restrictions regarding number of attributes, does
anyone now what may be the issue? Thanks in advance :)

Re: RST and MODLEM in Weka

It comes in a separate package that you need to install with the WEKA package manager;

  http://weka.sourceforge.net/packageMetaData/MODLEM/index.html

> On 30/08/2019, at 10:53 AM, palomita <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, I am new, I was said by my professor to use Weka for finding some reducts
> in json files that I had to parse and form csv files. File is read by Weka,
> but the MODLEM RST algorithm doesn't show up as available, only certain
> ones. Does MODLEM have any restrictions regarding number of attributes, does
> anyone now what may be the issue? Thanks in advance :)
>

> --
> Sent from: https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: RST and MODLEM in Weka

palomita
Hi Eibe,

I have already downloaded it separately, it just doesn't show as an
available option for certain arff and .csv files.
The files I am referencing to are: file.arff
<https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t6936/file.arff>