Question

Edward Wiskers
Hi all,

In general, when selecting subset of attributes, is it possible to know the attributes that are mainly related to a particular class? For example, with a class=yes/no, can one know the attributes that are the main predictors of the 'yes' class?

Best,
Edward

Re: Question

You could look at mining class association rules. If I remember correctly, Apriori, for example, has an option for that.

In general, when selecting subset of attributes, is it possible to know the attributes that are mainly related to a particular class? For example, with a class=yes/no, can one know the attributes that are the main predictors of the 'yes' class?

Best,

Edward

Re: Question

Edward Wiskers
Thanks Eibe.

How about general classification or attribute selection methods?

Edward