Query (Need Help)

Masooma Fatima
Hi,
Hope your are doing well, I am Masters student and doing research . Topic of my research is 'Intrusion detection system using machine learning' .Have selected data set and use WEKA for training and testing of the model.
Have used Classification algorithms detection tree (j48) and Random forest algorithm, after training and testing of the data set got end results in which one algorithm gives high rate of false positive (random forest algorithm) , and other algorithm gives high rate pf false negative which is decision tree algorithm. Can you please share whats the reason of this have double checked results.
Data set attached below
rate of false positive and negative also attached below
waiting for your positive and quick response.
Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
Masooma Fatima

image.png (32K) Download Attachment