Problem to run LinearRegression on weka "Problem to evalueting classifier: null"

Problem to run LinearRegression on weka "Problem to evalueting classifier: null"

KauanoMiranda
Hi guys, i'm working an a article and this error appears to me when I trying
run the algorithm "LinearRegression" and I don't know why, my file is
apparently correct.

<https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7190/Anota%C3%A7%C3%A3o_2020-06-01_134017.jpg>

This is the message that appears on the terminal after trying to run the
algorithm.

<https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7190/Anota%C3%A7%C3%A3o_2020-06-01_134041.jpg>

Re: Problem to run LinearRegression on weka "Problem to evalueting classifier: null"

Peter Reutemann
> Hi guys, i'm working an a article and this error appears to me when I trying
> run the algorithm "LinearRegression" and I don't know why, my file is
> apparently correct.
>
> <https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7190/Anota%C3%A7%C3%A3o_2020-06-01_134017.jpg>
>
> This is the message that appears on the terminal after trying to run the
> algorithm.
>
> <https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7190/Anota%C3%A7%C3%A3o_2020-06-01_134041.jpg>

Select "None" as attribute selection method and turn off elimination
of colinear attributes and try again:
weka.classifiers.functions.LinearRegression -S 1 -C -R 1.0E-8
-num-decimal-places 4

Re: Problem to run LinearRegression on weka "Problem to evalueting classifier: null"

KauanoMiranda
didn't work, the same  error happened :/

Re: Problem to run LinearRegression on weka "Problem to evalueting classifier: null"

Peter Reutemann
> didn't work, the same  error happened :/

Try using an old version of Weka that doesn't use netlib (eg 3.6.x).

If that still doesn't work then something is a bit odd about your dataset.

Re: Problem to run LinearRegression on weka "Problem to evalueting classifier: null"

Try bumping up the value of the ridge parameter a little bit.

> On 2/06/2020, at 4:48 AM, KauanoMiranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi guys, i'm working an a article and this error appears to me when I trying
> run the algorithm "LinearRegression" and I don't know why, my file is
> apparently correct.
>
> <https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7190/Anota%C3%A7%C3%A3o_2020-06-01_134017.jpg>
>
> This is the message that appears on the terminal after trying to run the
> algorithm.
>
> <https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7190/Anota%C3%A7%C3%A3o_2020-06-01_134041.jpg>
>

> --
> Sent from: https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: Problem to run LinearRegression on weka "Problem to evalueting classifier: null"

KauanoMiranda
apparently it's working, it's been running for a few minutes with no errors,
thanks!

Re: Problem to run LinearRegression on weka "Problem to evalueting classifier: null"

KauanoMiranda
I tried it, but I was unsuccessful. The colleague above suggested using an
older version, it worked, but that version has fewer features than the
current version.

Re: Problem to run LinearRegression on weka "Problem to evalueting classifier: null"

What happened this time? And which value did you use for the ridge parameter?