Problem running grid search

n-soltanzade
I had a problem running Grid Search. I use the grid search to find the optimal c and gamma for the libsvm algorithm (the class column is nominal and the rest of the columns are numeric. Saved in libsvm format). I put the evaluation option in acuraccy, but the results that GridSearch extracts for optimal values ​​of these two parameters are not really optimal! That is, in the range that I introduce for grid search, there are several other cs and gammas, the amount of overall accuracy of which is greater than the overal accuracy of c and gamma that grid search finds.(I also tried Kappa, the results are the same)
 I just specify the range and change the x and y attributes to cost and gamma.
I do not make any other changes to the grid search  settings or the selected algorithm (libsvm).
Please advise what is the problem?
Thanks