Panel of markers

Santosh Bhosale
Hi,

I have a list of differentially expressed candidates from the proteomics study of disease vs healthy dataset.
Now I would like to perform a machine learning analysis (similar to lasso penalized regression) on the differentially expressed candidates to find out the panel of markers which could classify disease from healthy subjects with an AUC value.

Could you please help me with the following?
- how to analyse
 - any reference example from weka data to make my own matrix to upload to the weka experiment?
- steps to follow

Thank you,
Santosh