P values in R package

Luisa
Hi,
I am doing Logistic Regression in weka, using MLR package.
However, I need to see the coefficient's p-values that R returns!

I can call the logreg from the R console and see the p-values from there, but there is no easy way of doing cross-validation and measuring al the stuff that weak measures such as confusion matrix and others..

Is there any way to see the p-values ?? The p-values are there, they are returned by R. I just need to see them.

Cheers,
Luisa