No_class in prediction python_weka_wrapper

No_class in prediction python_weka_wrapper

rparada
I need to predict a dataset of two attributes. In Weka GUI I use the
forecast, target selection to predict. However, I don't know of to use this
function in Python. If I use the no_class(), the prediction fails.

More info here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66099812/how-forecast-using-python-weka-wrapper

Any clue?

Re: No_class in prediction python_weka_wrapper

Peter Reutemann
> I need to predict a dataset of two attributes. In Weka GUI I use the
> forecast, target selection to predict. However, I don't know of to use this
> function in Python. If I use the no_class(), the prediction fails.
>
> More info here:
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66099812/how-forecast-using-python-weka-wrapper

Forecasting values in a timeseries is not the same as making
predictions with a classifier.
Only starting with release 0.2.0 of the python-weka-wrapper3 library
can you perform forecasting.

See also my stackoverflow post:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/66297918/4698227

BTW The python-weka-wrapper3 library has its own mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/python-weka-wrapper