Natural Language Processing

Dr. Johnny Sandaire PhD

I am looking into experimenting with some Natural Language Processing algorithms to analyze free text (tweets, emails, blogs, etc…) and wanted to know how I can use the power of ADAMS to help me with Tokenization and Profanity filtering.  Any help to some video or reading instructions on the NLP power of ADAMS would be appreciated.

Re: Natural Language Processing

Peter Reutemann
> I am looking into experimenting with some Natural Language Processing algorithms to analyze free text (tweets, emails, blogs, etc…) and wanted to know how I can use the power of ADAMS to help me with Tokenization and Profanity filtering.  Any help to some video or reading instructions on the NLP power of ADAMS would be appreciated.

The adams-nlp module (part of adams-addons-app) offers some operators
for tweet or text parsing (tweebo/stanford) and tokenizing, but not
for profanity filtering.
No video or instructions per se, but there are example flows available
and the manual for that module contains a brief overview of the
operators, etc.