NaiveBayesUpdateable

ironman1997
Hi, i recently working on a project which i used NaiveBayesUpdateable to
classify a data with about 100000 instances, however when i tried to
classify it incrementally, the confused matrix ended up like this:

 a             b   <-- classified as
 83465     0 |     a = good
 16536     0 |     b = bad

But when i tried to classify it as batch classification, the confused matrix
is back to normal. I thought the NaivebayesUpdateable works with incremental
classification since its implemented the updateable interface. Can anyone
please help me with this situation? Here is the first 10 instances of my
dataset(I'm working with java, using WEKA API and I did use filtered
classifier for the classification with the incremental interface
implemented):

@relation mydata-weka.filters.unsupervised.instance.RemoveRange-R100001-last

@attribute title string
@attribute genres string
@attribute rating numeric
@attribute produceyear numeric
@attribute nominalRating {good,bad}

@data
'Jumanji ',Adventure,3.5,1995,good
'Jumanji ',Children,3.5,1995,good
'Jumanji ',Fantasy,3.5,1995,good
'City of Lost Children  The Cité des enfants perdus  La
',Adventure,3.5,1995,good
'City of Lost Children  The Cité des enfants perdus  La
',Drama,3.5,1995,good
'City of Lost Children  The Cité des enfants perdus  La
',Fantasy,3.5,1995,good
'City of Lost Children  The Cité des enfants perdus  La
',Mystery,3.5,1995,good
'City of Lost Children  The Cité des enfants perdus  La
',Sci-Fi,3.5,1995,good
'Twelve Monkeys a.k.a.  Monkeys ',Mystery,3.5,1995,good
'Twelve Monkeys a.k.a.  Monkeys ',Sci-Fi,3.5,1995,good

Re: NaiveBayesUpdateable

I’m not sure I understand exactly what you are doing but StringToWordVector is not an updateable scheme. Maybe the dictionary is empty? I think StringToWordVector has the option to specify a dictionary manually though.