Manipulation of Weights of MLP model

Sepideh Banihashemi
Hello,

Is there any way to access the weights of MLP model so I can manipulate the weights ?

Is it possible to access the weights in Weka Java API ?

Thank you.
Best regards,
Sepideh

Re: Manipulation of Weights of MLP model

Sepideh Banihashemi
Hi Eibe,

Thank you for your reply. I tried to modify the code but the Weka Java API library didn’t give me the option for accessing the weights of connection edges between input and hidden layer nodes as well as between hidden and output layer nodes.

Can you provide the link address of code to go so ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 5:58 PM Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are you referring to MultilayerPerceptron? No. You would have to modify the code to obtain the weights. The other option is to parse the output of toString().

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 6:52 PM Sepideh Banihashemi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Is there any way to access the weights of MLP model so I can manipulate the weights ?

Is it possible to access the weights in Weka Java API ?

Thank you.
Best regards,
Sepideh

Re: Manipulation of Weights of MLP model

Sepideh Banihashemi
Hi Eibe,

Can you provide me with the link address of Weka SVN repository? on GitHUb.

Thanks  a lot again.