Looking for Matlab code on Overccomplete and Undercomplete ICA

Looking for Matlab code on Overccomplete and Undercomplete ICA

Ganesh Naik
Hi all,

I am doing research on ICA/BSS and lookig for matlab program for Over-complete and Under-complete ICA.
If any one have these progrmas please help me

Thanks in adavnce

Regards

Re: Looking for Matlab code on Overccomplete and Undercomplete ICA

Paul m
I'm not that familar with overcomplete/undercomplete ICA, but the
implementation of ICA for matlab can be found here (fastICA) :
http://www.cis.hut.fi/projects/ica/fastica/

There was some mention on this list that ICA code is in the CVS :
https://list.scms.waikato.ac.nz/mailman/htdig/wekalist/2004-April/002406.html

There was also some mention that someone was porting matlab code for
ICA to java which can then be included in weka - unsure when this was
going to be done.

/paul