K-mean clustering

Ishizaka

I am using WEKA for K-mean clustering. I am interested to know how I can
find out on which cluster each instance belong with WEKA.

Re: K-mean clustering

In the Clusterer tab, by right-clicking on the appropriate entry in the Result list, you can select "Visualize cluster assignments".

In the Preprocess tab, you can use the AddCluster filter to add a new attribute indicating cluster membership.